is a lotion that refreshes tired, aching feet and freshens sweaty feet.
- Promotes an analgesic effect
- Has a cooling effect on the skin
- Is advantageous for proper blood circulation
- Helps reduce excessive sweating
- Use Sweet Feet and massage tired feet with long strokes from the toes towards the ankles
- Massage every toe, move the hand firmly upwards over the bridge to the ankle
- Apply Sweet Feet to clean feet before putting on shoes
Massage toes daily with Sweet Feet
to help prevent chilblains.
High heels can lead to foot problems like bunions, corns, and malformed toes in later life.
Leather shoes are better because they are porous and therefore the feet sweat less.
Foot massage improves circulation and relaxes you.
Pinching shoes can cause bent toes, bunions and ingrown toenails. Burning feet and knobbly big toes can also develop.
Expose the feet to as much air as possible.