Care for nasal discomfort with Si-Nose Drops
- Is bacteria, virus and parasite unfriendly
- Has a natural antihistamine action
- Helps make pain fade away
- Helps to support detoxification and disinfection
- Benefits an anti-inflammatory action
- Place 1-2 drops in each nostril twice daily
- Do not use continuously for longer than one week
- Extra care for a bothersome drip: apply a thick layer of Muscle Gel to the throat, chest and sinus locations
Allergies (especially from milk and dairy products) are often the cause of sinusitis.
Dairy tends to increase the secretion and thickness of mucus. When mucus, produced in the sinuses, cannot drain properly, the sinuses become a breeding place for bacteria.
Repeated use of antibiotics makes one prone to yeast infections (Candida albicans). Yeast and antibiotics suppress the immune system and in this way contribute to sinusitis.
Drink lots of water. It helps the sinuses drain easier and the mucus membrane is better protected against infection.