contains five special herbs that help fight that “orange peel” cellulite effect. Cellulite consists of fat, water and toxic waste. Bad eating habits are responsible for the storage of waste and toxins in fat tissue.
- Favourable for cell regeneration
- Helps support connective tissue
- Favourable for the metabolism of fatty tissue
- Unfavourable effect on swelling
- Helps maintain proper blood circulation
- Apply Cel-u-lite Gel 2-3 times daily to affected areas, especially after bathing or showering for better absorption
- Massage 2 times daily with friction/body gloves
- Brushing should be done in an upward motion towards the heart
- Care for cellulite from inside with Circulate-it
Follow a cleansing diet with more fibre as it excretes toxins from the body. Toxins build up through intake of alcohol, coffee, tea, smoking, crash diets, trans fats and medication such as diet -, pep -, sleeping – and diuretic pills. Drink plenty of water. Sweat through exercise excrete toxins through the skin. Skin brushing is a technique used to promote drainage of the lymphatic system and removal of toxins directly through the skin. It also promotes blood circulation, skin renewal and quicker production of connective tissue.