Sun Care Lotion SPF 50
Facial and body SPF 50 lotion
Sun Care Lotion SPF 50 is a rich, creamy sunscreen with a sun protection factor of 50. Sun Care Lotion SPF 50 is suitable for daily use and can be used with make-up.
- Helps prevent sun damage
- Helps moisturise the skin
- Helps prevent dehydration of the skin
- Apply daily to exposed skin
- Avoid eye area
- Apply Sun Care Lotion SPF 50 30 minutes before exposure to sun to allow chemicals to react to the skin
- Repeat application of sunscreen after swimming, towelling and after activities that lead to sweating
Advice: Do not rub sun care products in too much as it can reduce the effectivity by 25%. Sun burn is the visible proof of damage to the skin and the greatest cause of skin aging. Stay out of the sun during the heat of the day, between 11:00 and 15:00, when the sun does the most damage. Moderate sun exposure is essential to maintain well-being, as it is required by the body to manufacture vitamin D.
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol and Dicetyl Phosphate and Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cetyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide and Aqua, Triethanolamine, Parfum.
Facial and body SPF 50+ lotion
- Full spectrum UVA absorption.
- Complete UVB protection.
- Protect against direct DNA damage.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Ideal under makeup and over moisturizers.
Directions for use
- Use after cleansing, toning, serum application and moisturization.
- Apply Ultraviolet generously but evenly to all exposed facial skin 15-30 minutes before daylight exposure. Remember areas like ears and neck.
- Massage very gently into your skin until you can't see the white anymore.
- Apply a second thinner layer if you're planning a long day exposed to sunlight.
- Re-application is required after every 2-3 hours of exposure to the elements and sunlight.
- Can be premixed with 24 for effortless application.
Ultraviolet will still be effective by the end of the day if you apply it in the morning and spend most of your day inside and out of direct sunlight (and without your skin getting wet or perspiring heavily). This is because the UV filters in Ultraviolet break down in response to direct exposure to sunlight, not just from the passage of time.
Aqua, Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract and Aqua and Tripotassium Citrate and Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol and Dicetyl Phosphate and Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide and Aqua, Triethanolamine, Parfum.