Baby Balm is enriched with sustainable nutrient-rich aloe from the Albertinia district. Baby Balm consists of a combination of herbs known to soothe and treat unhappy skin.
- Is bacteria, virus and parasite unfriendly
- Has a soothing effect on the skin
- Helps support disinfection
- Is unfavourable for inflammation
- Helps to moisturize, nourish and protect
- Apply Baby Balm to the whole body after bath time
- Repeat on dry areas throughout the day as needed
Advice: Protect baby's sensitive skin against sun damage from the start.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cyclopia intermedia Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, Prunus amygdalus dulcis Oil, Prunus armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Camphor, Melaleuca alternifolia Leaf Oil, Triethanolamine.
Baby Bottom is enriched with sustainable nutrient-rich aloe from the Albertinia district. Baby Bottom is a rich and creamy ointment that is easily absorbed and helps to keep baby’s bottom smooth and soft. The unique formula and natural ingredients help cool symptoms of nappy rash.
- Is bacterial, fungal, virus and parasite unfriendly
- Is anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic and encourages cell growth
- Is easily absorbed by the skin
- Promotes the elasticity of the skin
- The gentle, natural anti-inflammatory agents of aloe are a bonus in helping your baby out of the hot seat
- After each nappy change, make sure baby is clean and dry
- Apply Baby Bottom to red or irritated skin
- Apply Baby bottom after every nappy change
Advice: The sensitive skin on a baby’s bottom and all the areas covered by a nappy is prone to skin problems. Treat these areas with special care.
Ingredients: Petrolatum, Zinc Oxide, Lanolin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract, Vitis vinifera Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Oleyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
The soft and soothing formula of Baby Oil can introduce your little one to the advantages of aloe to the skin.
- Helps nourish and soothe skin
- Helps protect against dehydration
- Helps keep baby’s tender skin comfortable
- Has antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Use Baby Oil on baby’s whole body after each bath.
- Repeat on dry areas throughout the day whenever necessary.
Advice: Babies have tender skin, with little resistance to chafing and inflammation and must be treated gently. Because babies’ oil glands only begin to function at a later stage, it is essential to nourish the skin with Baby Oil. If the skin becomes very dry, do not bathe your baby for a day or two, but use cotton wool soaked in Baby Oil to clean baby’s skin.
Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Oleyl Alcohol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis Oil, Lanolin Oil, Prunus armeniaca Kernel Oil, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract, Vitis vinifera Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa damascena Oil.
Baby Shampoo is ideal for the delicate skin of babies and comprises a combination of herbs that are known for their soothing effect in various complaints of the skin and scalp.
- Will not sting babies' eyes as the pH level is ±5
- Is unfriendly to bacteria, viruses and parasites
- Soothes the skin
- Is unfavourable for inflammation
- Helps to moisturise, nourish and protect skin and hair
- Helps to maintain the natural pH
- Is good for proper circulation which promotes healthy hair growth
- Wash baby’s hair and body with Baby Shampoo.
- Massage scalp lightly
- Rinse well
- Dry body gently and press hair dry with towel
Advice: Cradle Cap - Apply Baby Oil to scalp and leave to soften the area. Use a coarse flannel cloth and rub gently to loosen the flaky skin. Wash baby’s hair with Baby Shampoo.
Ingredients: Aloe ferox Leaf Extract, Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Parfum.