Body and facial skin moisturiser
Baby Balm is enriched with sustainable nutrient-rich aloe from the Albertinia district. Baby Balm consists of a combination of herbs known to soothe and treat unhappy skin.
- Is bacteria, virus and parasite unfriendly
- Has a soothing effect on the skin
- Helps support disinfection
- Is unfavourable for inflammation
- Helps to moisturize, nourish and protect
- Apply Baby Balm to the whole body after bath time
- Repeat on dry areas throughout the day as needed
Advice: Protect baby's sensitive skin against sun damage from the start.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract and Aqua and Tripotassium Citrate and Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sorbitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cyclopia intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Camphor, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine.
Soothing skin care balm
Baby Bottom is enriched with sustainable nutrient-rich aloe from the Albertinia district. Baby Bottom is a rich and creamy ointment that is easily absorbed and helps to keep baby’s bottom smooth and soft. The unique formula and natural ingredients help cool symptoms of nappy rash.
- Is bacterial, fungal, virus and parasite unfriendly
- Is anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic and encourages cell growth
- Is easily absorbed by the skin
- Promotes the elasticity of the skin
- The gentle, natural anti-inflammatory agents of aloe are a bonus in helping your baby out of the hot seat
- After each nappy change, make sure baby is clean and dry
- Apply Baby Bottom to red or irritated skin
- Apply Baby bottom after every nappy change
Advice: The sensitive skin on a baby’s bottom and all the areas covered by a nappy is prone to skin problems. Treat these areas with special care.
Ingredients: Petrolatum, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract, Vitis vinifera Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Lanolin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetyl Alcohol, Oleyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin.
Baby (and adult) skin softening oil
The soft and soothing formula of Baby Oil can introduce your little one to the advantages of aloe to the skin.
- Helps nourish and soothe skin
- Helps protect against dehydration
- Helps keep baby’s tender skin comfortable
- Has antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Use Baby Oil on baby’s whole body after each bath.
- Repeat on dry areas throughout the day whenever necessary.
Advice: Babies have tender skin, with little resistance to chafing and inflammation and must be treated gently. Because babies’ oil glands only begin to function at a later stage, it is essential to nourish the skin with Baby Oil. If the skin becomes very dry, do not bathe your baby for a day or two, but use cotton wool soaked in Baby Oil to clean baby’s skin.
Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract, Vitis vinifera Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Oleyl Alcohol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis Oil, Lanolin Oil, Prunus armeniaca Kernel Oil, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa damascena Oil.
Liquid hair shampoo
Baby Shampoo is ideal for the delicate skin of babies and comprises a combination of herbs that are known for their soothing effect in various complaints of the skin and scalp.
- Will not sting babies' eyes as the pH level is ±5
- Is unfriendly to bacteria, viruses and parasites
- Soothes the skin
- Is unfavourable for inflammation
- Helps to moisturise, nourish and protect skin and hair
- Helps to maintain the natural pH
- Is good for proper circulation which promotes healthy hair growth
- Wash baby’s hair and body with Baby Shampoo.
- Massage scalp lightly
- Rinse well
- Dry body gently and press hair dry with towel
Advice: Cradle Cap - Apply Baby Oil to scalp and leave to soften the area. Use a coarse flannel cloth and rub gently to loosen the flaky skin. Wash baby’s hair with Baby Shampoo.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Carbomer, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) Leaf Extract and Aqua and Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide and Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol and Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum.